CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Life in the Fast Lane

The best moment of the day happens to be when I walk in the door from a long day of school or work and James is there. It makes everything worthwhile I guess.

Like the fact that we rarely see each
Or that we both spend an amazing amount of time on homework, labs, and at work
Or that life likes to throw curve balls our way

I think about where James and I will be 10 years from now? What life will be like then. It makes me think that yes these next 4 years +/- 1 will such, but after them we will be done with school and it all will be worthwhile.

Again I am homesick, it is that time of year again when Holidays happen monthly and the weather starts to get colder. It would easier if we lived next to our families. With Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up I keep looking forward to a break. I love the week of Thanksgiving, I often feel like my classes are a joke and can't wait till I get to spend at least two blissful days of relaxation. I am hoping for at least 4 maybe 5 this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment