CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

House Guests Among Other Things

We are done. We finally moved from Wymount to our lovely little abode on 500 N. I love it, and it is beyond perfect. Instead of feeling like I am living in a dorm room I feel like I am living in a home.

At the ripe old age of 23 I finally had my first house guests in my home (good thing we have that separate bedroom and a couch). James' old mission companion and his girlfriend came down for the weekend to go to the BYU game, see family, and spend time with James. It has been fun, and interesting so far. As soon as I found out I was freaking out, and didn't know how to react to the possibility of me being responsible for two other people's fun times for an entire weekend. So far so good, I tried to think of everything.

Positives and Negatives For the Past Week
+ All Done With Wymount
- Had to move out of Wymount and Clean it (I am sure I still smell like cleaning supplies)
+Its General Conference Weekend
-We have an apartment full of boxes and have no time to unpack them
+ We have house guests
-/+ We gave them our tickets to the BYU game, so we missed the amazing ending to the Utah State vs BYU game.
+ It is OCTOBER
+ Which means in 24 days I am going to be in a classroom, teaching
- I am nervous

0 comments:

Post a Comment