CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Apartment Search

Wymount is not for us, the cinder block walls, the small space, and last but not least...they are raising the rent this fall. Granted it is only 16 dollars, but for the price we are paying now we could get two bedrooms with everything we have plus washer and dryer hookups. So we are on the lookout for a new place  to live, hopefully not cinder block! We have a meeting tomorrow at one apartment.


Oh how I love washer and dryers...and how I miss them.  Who would have thought you could miss something so simple. (PS I LOVE THESE -- No we definitely dont have these nor will for a while LOOK at the price tag!)

3 comments:

Suebee

I love those too. We lived in three apartments during out time at BYU, (which was shorter than all the rest of the Forsgren's I might add) and we never lived at Wymount. I'm sure you will find something perfect for you all.

Anonymous

One of the happiest days of my life was when Seth bought me a washer! It's really the simple things in life!

Nikki & James

married apartments are so hard to find. if you find one you like jump on it asap!

Post a Comment